Find here all you need to know to travel safely with our services
Do not use the service in case of flu symptoms and / or body temperature equal to or higher than 37.5 ° C.
To travel it is mandatory to have the Reinforced Green Pass and to wear an FFP2 mask or other higher level personal protective equipment.
Maintain a safe distance from other users, both while waiting at the stop and during boarding operations. Where this is not possible, wear an FFP2 mask or a higher level personal protective equipment.
Use the access doors to board the bus, respecting, where possible, the safety distance. Let other people leave the vehicle before boarding.
If you ask the driver for information, keep a safe distance.
Due to the health emergency, the bus has a limited number of seats.
Update – 10/01/2022
Stay up to date with the latest national provisions for the use of public transport services and current legislation.
Please note that failure to comply with legal obligations may lead to fines by the competent authorities.
We ask for everyone’s cooperation.
30 DECEMBER 2021
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 229 of 30 December 2021, starting from 10 January 2022 to access all the transport services operated by Arriva Italia it is mandatory to have a Reinforced Green Pass.
24 DECEMBER 2021
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 221 of 24 December 2021, starting from 25 December 2021 to access all the transport services operated by Arriva Italia, in addition to being in possession of a Green Pass Base, it is mandatory to wear an FFP2 mask or a higher category filtering device .
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between different types of Green Pass?
The difference indicates which types of COVID-19 green certification are valid for different uses and time periods, which may vary with the evolution of the epidemiological situation.
- Basic Green Pass: COVID-19 Green Certification for vaccination, recovery, rapid or molecular antigen test with negative result.
- Reinforced Green Pass: COVID-19 Green Certification only for vaccination or recovery. The strengthened green pass does not therefore include carrying out a rapid or molecular antigen test.
- Green pass booster: means the COVID-19 green certification issued after the administration of the booster dose, following the completion of the primary vaccination cycle.
Those who have not yet taken the booster dose will be able to use the green pass from a completed primary vaccination cycle or from healing, but must present at the same time a document, paper or digital, of a rapid or molecular antigen test, performed in the previous 48 hours, which certifies the negative outcome to SARS-CoV-2.
For all types of green passes, the exemptions for children under 12 and for those who have an appropriate medical certification issued according to the criteria defined in the circular of the Ministry of Health of 4 August 2021 remain valid.
What is the reinforced green pass for??
The “reinforced” green pass is required in the white zone, in the yellow zone and in the orange zone to access activities and services that would otherwise be subject to restrictions on the basis of current legislation, and in compliance with the regulations of the white zone.
The Government approved, on 23 and 29 December, a series of urgent measures to contain the COVID-19 epidemic, which extend their use:
- from December 25, 2021, the use of the reinforced green pass will also be extended to counter catering in indoor venues, already required for consumption at the table;
- from January 10, the use of the reinforced green pass is extended for further activities and services and means of transport, including the local and regional public one.
Consult the table of activities allowed without a green pass, with a “basic” green pass and with a “reinforced” green pass. Visit governo.it
Find out who is entitled to Exemptions
Do I need to download a new COVID-19 green certification to have the reinforced green pass?
By reinforced green pass we mean the COVID-19 green certification certifying the successful vaccination against Sars-Cov-2 or the recovery from the Covid-19 infection, it is not a new certification.
Therefore, if you already have it, just show your green pass to the inspectors.
If you have done the booster, remember that a new COVID-19 Green Certification will be issued and you will receive it via SMS or email a message with a new AUTHCODE code. If you do not receive it within 48 hours of vaccination you can try to retrieve it yourself on this site.
Always check the expiration of your COVID-19 Green Certification and make sure it has not expired or is about to expire.
Which categories are exempt from the obligation of having a COVID-19 green certification to access activities and services for which the green pass is required?
COVID-19 Green Certification is not required for the following categories of people:
- children under 12;
- subjects exempt for health reasons from vaccination after an appropriate medical certification. Until January 31, 2022, the exemption certificates in paper format issued, free of charge, by the vaccinating doctors of the vaccination services of the companies and bodies of the regional health services or by the general practitioners or pediatricians of free choice of the patient can be used. Operating as part of the national anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination campaign, according to the procedures and on the basis of precautions and contraindications defined by the Ministry of Health Circular of 4 August 2021. Vaccine exemption certificates already issued by the regional health services are valid until 31 January 2022;
- citizens who have received the ReiThera vaccine (one or two doses) as part of the Covitar trial until January 31, 2022. The certification issued by the doctor in charge of the trial center in which it was carried out according to the Circular of the Ministry of Health remains valid August 5, 2021.
- persons in possession of an anti-SARS-Cov-2 vaccination certificate issued by the competent health authorities of the Republic of San Marino, until 31 December 2021, pending the adoption of the circular from the Ministry of Health which defines vaccination methods in accordance with the indications of the European Medicines Agency.
With regard to the extensions of validity of the exemption certificates, it is specified that a new release of the certificates already issued will not be necessary, except in cases in which they contain data of the interested party, in addition to those indicated for their compilation, of a sensitive (e.g. clinical reason for exemption).